We are very proud to announce the formal friendship and mutual official recognition of the Ancient House of Ó Súilleabháin with the Royal House of Kamakahelei.
As many of you know, the indigenous people of Hawai'i and their beloved monarchy, suffered a similar fate as the indigenous Gaelic clans of Ireland, at the hands of expanding powerful empires. We stand in solidarity with our Hawaiian brothers and sisters to preserve and promote the history and culture of our respective native peoples.
"The Kingdom of Hawaii was founded by King Kamehameha I in 1795 after unifying the individual Kingdoms of the Hawaiian Islands. Then in 1893 the throne was vacated after a coup d'état against Queen Lydia Liliʻuokalani, who was the last sovereign of Hawai’i.
Today there remain descendants of the pre-unification Royal Houses and prominent among them are the House of Kawananakoa and the House of Kamakahelei.
H.R.H. Prince Darrick Lane Hoapili Liloa Kamakahelei Baker is the head of the House of Kamakahelei. The House of Kamakehelei is closely related to the former ruling Houses of Kamehameha and Kalakaua and also with the House of Kawananakoa, which is currently headed by Prince Quentin. And as per Hawaiian customs, both Prince Darrick and Prince Quentin are equally positioned to be elected to the Head of the Royal House of Hawaii should the Kingdom be restored.
As Ali'i Nui (or one could say 'head') of the House of Kamakahelei, Prince Darrick considers it his duty to be the protector of the Royal House of Hawai'i, actively preserving its legacy and authenticity by maintaining its rich traditions and culture to the maximum extent possible."
Garraí Eoin Brian Ó Súilleabháin MhicRaith, The Ó Súilleabháin Mór, Count of Knockgraffon, was honored to be inducted into the Humanitarian Order of Spain by Alfonso Ceballos-Escalera Gila, Marquess of Floresta and Viscount of Ayala, at Dunderry Chateau du Gravier. Dr. Joseph Crews, Knight of the Order of Isabella the Catholic and member of the Humanitarian Order, attended the ceremony.
In 1862, two Madrid patriots - a priest and an artilleryman - began the project of establishing a brotherhood that, on the ruins of the Monteleón Artillery Park - the scene of the uprising of May 2, 1808 - would pay perpetual homage to the heroes and keep the memory and the victims of those days. The beginnings were modest, only a suffrage mass in the neighboring church of Las Maravillas and a ceremony at the main gate of the Park. But the idea took root in the neighborhood, and finally in December 1867 the congregation was founded in the church of San Ildefonso, which was immediately joined by some of the survivors of those days. Soon the number 800 congregated was reached, in its immense majority belonging to the popular classes,but also many nobles –such as the Counts of Velarde and de Daoíz, the Dukes of Medinaceli and Santoña-, generals, artillery officers, academics, and other people of distinction.
Immediately, the founders asked Her Majesty the Queen to deign to be their protector, to which the sovereign agreed, joining the congregation with her son the Prince of Asturias –future Alfonso XII-. Since then, he is also a member of the institution. City of Madrid. Shortly after, the Regent Duke de la Torre and King Don Amadeo de Saboya would enter.
In that same year, 1868, the insignia were adopted, the same ones that members continue to wear today: the Santa Cruz in gorse on two crossed cannons with their ammunition (reminiscent of the two pieces of eight that defended the Park), surrounded by a palm and a laurel. The ribbon is embodied by the blood of the fallen, with two black lists as a sign of mourning for them, filleted in white, representing their purity of feelings.
Also then, a collateral chapel of the church of San Ildefonso or Las Maravillas was ceded to the Spanish and Humanitarian Order, which was conveniently jeweled. Badly damaged by the Red militias in the summer of 1936, it was restored in 1940 and today it is in very good condition. There the image of the Christ of the Good Death is venerated.
Their activities began immediately, in the first place, the conservation of the Monteleón Park and the construction of a monument placed there. Also the festivities and suffrages of May 2 and 3 of each year, each time more sumptuous and crowded. Some of them, such as that of 1908, the centenary of the uprising, was attended by King Alfonso XIII himself with the Prince of Asturias and the full Government.
A modest care and hospital work was also started immediately, in favor of wounded soldiers and other victims of street disturbances - then frequent - by installing a small infirmary, manned by volunteer members.
It was already on February 16, 1870 when the Regency of the Kingdom approved the change of the name, which from now on would be the Spanish and Humanitarian Order of the Holy Cross and Victims of May Two, 1808.
In that same year, on April 1, 1870, an agreement was signed that was to be decisive in the history of the Order: it was with the also nascent Association of the Red Cross for the relief of wounded in the field. The Order was the first entity that was associated in Spain with the Red Cross, for which it obtained the honorary title of First Local Assembly of the Spanish Red Cross, which it held for more than a century. The statutes of the Red Cross were modified, and the members of the Board of Directors of the Order were integrated into the Spanish Assembly of the Red Cross: its president, Count de Velarde, became its vice president. And when the Red Cross declined greatly for lack of wars, between 1876 and 1892, the activity of the Spanish Humanitarian Order was the only one on which its survival could be supported.
His good performance was the reason that the Spanish Red Cross awarded the Spanish and Humanitarian Order its Gold Medal, in 1896.
During the years that ran between 1875 and 1936, the Order reached a great fullness and its assistance activities were many, its partners were very numerous, and its finances very buoyant. Its statutes were reformed in 1877 and in 1905 -when its distinctions were created, including the plaque, which was first received by the Kings and the Prince of Asturias-. The headquarters, first established in some dependencies of the Monteleón palace, passed in 1896 to a very large premises on 12 Pozas Street, and from there, successively, to other premises owned by the Hon. Provincial Council of Madrid, in calle Palma 30 and in calle del Divino Pastor 26. But the general meetings, due to their large attendance, were held at the neighboring Central University.
Thanks to the membership fees, and other economic activities - public collections, donations, theatrical performances, football matches, festivals and kermeses), the healthcare and hospital activity grew: to its first health ambulance and blood hospital, established in In 1870 and subjected to the Red Cross regime, they followed a rescue brigade -very active in fires, landslides and riots-; a Medical Cabinet of gratuitous attendance (1902); and immediately a Medical Dispensary (1905), which gradually increased its healthcare activity until it became a polyclinic attended by a dozen doctors - who only in 1917 carried out 21,630 consultations and 74 surgical operations-. An extension of that center was established shortly thereafter in the popular Cuatro Caminos neighborhood.
This polyclinic, then established at Calle Santa Engracia 44, provided important services to the Madrid population during the civil war of 1936-1939, when the number of members went from 318 to 1,612 in the first year of the war. Then five advanced aid posts were established, near the front, and 4,492 consultations, 23,915 vaccinations, and 43,359 emergency cures were carried out. From 1940, the Order continued with its activities as before 1936, always linked to the Spanish Red Cross.
The parties of May 2 were always, until the 1980s, very bright. The mass with a sermon in the Plaza del Dos de Mayo and the front of Monteleón, magnificently ornamented, followed by floral offerings at other points, and a great brotherhood lunch. They were always attended by the provincial and municipal authorities, and a large representation of the Spanish Red Cross and the Madrid military garrison, especially the Artillery Corps, with various bands.
As of 1984, the agreement with the Spanish Red Cross was without effect, and as most of the hospital and care activities were already in the hands of this institution, the Spanish and Humanitarian Order had to abandon that altruistic dedication. Nor was he able to attend the annual Dos de Mayo festivities, limiting himself to accompanying the authorities who led them.
Thus began a slow decline, until in 2010 the new board of directors has promoted a change of the statutes, achieved in 2019, and has restarted corporate activities.
Garraí Eoin Brian Ó Súilleabháin MhicRaith, The Ó Súilleabháin Mór, Count of Knockgraffon, with the Marquess and Marquessa of Floresta in the Grand Hall of Dunderry Castle.
Alfonso de Ceballos-Escalera y Gila (born March 4, 1957 in Madrid) is a Spanish aristocrat, who holds the title of Marqués de la Floresta & Viscount of Ayala in the Kingdom of Spain and Duke of Ostuni of the former Kingdom of the Two-Sicilies (Italy).
A lawyer and historian, the Marquess de la Floresta & Viscount of Ayala is the Chronicler of Arms for the Autonomous Community of Castille & Leon. He also has been bestowed with the title of Duke of Ostuni (in the Two Sicilies). The Marquess is author of many books on jurisprudence, history, royalty, nobility, heraldry, and genealogy.
He is a retired lieutenant-commander (OF-3) of the Spanish navy and holds the rank of captain in the Merchant Marine Fleet. He has also been awarded a doctorate in law, a doctorate in political science and a doctorate in history as well as receiving many orders of knighthood.
Garraí Eoin Brian Ó Súilleabháin MhicRaith, The Ó Súilleabháin Mór, Count of Knockgraffon, was approved by HRH Elizabeth II to be inducted into the Venerable Order of St. John of Jerusalem as a Brother Hospitaler. St John has a rich and long history. The Order of St John was the first of a number of religious military orders established in the Middle Ages at a time when various Royal Orders of Chivalry were being established with a code of conduct focused on virtues of courage and honour.To these two virtues the Order of St John added obedience; members of the Order swore religious oaths that bound them to a shared purpose. First and foremost they pledged to care for the sick and the poor. Later, members trained as knights for warfare. For this, they became known as the Knights Hospitaller.
Garraí Eoin Brian Ó Súilleabháin MhicRaith, The Ó Súilleabháin Mór, Count of Knockgraffon, was inducted into the Noble Compañia de Ballesteros Hijosdalgo de San Felipe y Santiago.
Among several forms historically adopted by the Spanish nobiliary colleges - such as corporations, confraternities, companies, and chivalric orders - are the military brotherhoods, such as the Noble Company of Knights Crossbowmen of Saint Philip and Saint James (the Less). The Noble Company was founded circa 1350 in the town of Alfaro (Castille, La Roja, Spain). The crossbow as a military and hunting weapon was already known by the Romans. After a relative dark period it came to have a preeminent place in the 11th century in European armories (consider its importance in the Hundred Years War) and for hunting wild game.
Garraí Eoin Brian Ó Súilleabháin MhicRaith, The Ó Súilleabháin Mór, Count of Knockgraffon, was inducted into the Maestranza de Cabellería de Castilla. The Reales Maestranzas de Caballería are noble and equestrian societies founded by private gentlemen in the last third of the seventeenth century, and transformed along the eighteenth century in Royal patronage public institutions dedicated to equestrian training of Cavalry officers and the promotion of breeding. With the advent of the constitutional system, around 1836, the five surviving Reales Maestranzas -another ten of them miscarried- became noble and courtesan equestrian entities, officially recognized by the State.
In order to preserve the Spanish equestrian tradition, and to equip the northern territories of the Iberian Peninsula -the ancient kingdoms of Castile and Leon- with its own institution of maestranza, the Maestranza de Caballería de Castilla was founded in the city of Segovia, on January 6th of 1992, under the auspices and protection of the Count of Barcelona (father of H.M. the King Don Juan Carlos), the most eminent Segovian of the twentieth century -who deigned to accept the appointment of Protector and First Maestrante-, and by the instigation of the Marquis of Arco and the Marquis of La Floresta, Chronicler of Arms of Castile and Leon, to which soon joined many gentlemen of the Junta de Nobles Linajes of Segovia (Board of Noble Families of Segovia, founded in 1304). It was authorized and registered by the Civil Government of Segovia in March 5th of 1992.
The Maestranza de Caballería de Castilla has sought, from the very beginning, to bring together both members of the most unblemished historical Spanish nobility (composed exclusively, as the Supreme Court in its judgment of February 16th of 1988, by the Grandees of Spain and the Kingdom Titles, with their children, and with the knights and ladies of the Real Cuerpo de la Nobleza de Madrid and of the five Reales Maestranzas de Caballería de Seville, Granada, Valencia, Zaragoza and Ronda), and European nobility, and those who are part of the modern aristocracy of merit and service to the common good and res publica, and so the enjoy personal nobility.
The official recognition of the Maestranza de Caballería de Castilla took place in June 19th of 2016, when H.M. the King Philip VI, by proposal of the Government of Castile and Leon and with the approval report of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation, invested with the Cravatte of Honour of the Royal Order of Isabella the Catholic, the highest public decoration to be granted to a Corporation or entity in the Kingdom of Spain -which, by the way, no other nobiliary or chivalric Order nor Corporation in the Kingdom of Spain was ever granted with-. This highest honour oblige us even more to stay working on the values of the western civilization.
The emblem of the Maestranza de Caballería de Castilla is an oval containing the golden Royal Band of Castile (Order founded in 1330) on a red field, surrounded by the motto Castilla, Castilla, Castilla (the cry of proclamation of the ancient Kings of Castile and Leon), headed by the Royal Crown of Spain and under the oval the Cross of the Royal Order of Isabella the Catholic. The insignia of the Knights Maestrantes are, as usual, in a scallop and a plaque. The scallop is wore oaround the neck hanging by a golden military trophy, and the set is pending of a dark blue ribbon with broad scarlet stripe (in memory of the Royal Artillery Corp, whose birthplace is the city of Segovia). Ladies wear this insignia on their chest, pending of a lace with those colors. The plaque is golden and shows the corporate emblem on a glossy crimson red flash in lozenge.
The corporate uniform consists in a navy blue tunic, with vivid red cuffs and collar, and topped by double wide silver braid, as weell as loops and buttons; on the left forearm, a golden silken embroided distinction emblem, as memory of the grant to the Maestranza by H.M. the King Philip VI of the Cravatte of Honour of the Royal Order of Isabella the Catholic. Navy blue pants with wide red stripe (in tribute to the Royal Spanish Artillery, which home is Segovia). And a blue and red cap with red seam and a silver tassel, and red cocarde (colour of Spain).
Under the protection of Our Lady of Fuencisla, Patroness of Segovia, in this year have completed the first twentyfive years of the existence of the Maestranza de Caballería de Castilla, during which it has been dedicated to promote equestrian activities in Segovia, and also meeting regularly in a solemn annual reunion.
Garraí Eoin Brian Ó Súilleabháin MhicRaith, The Ó Súilleabháin Mór, Count of Knockgraffon, was inducted as Knight Grand Cross into the Order of the Eagle of Georgia and the Seamless Tunic of our Lord.
The Order of the Eagle of Georgia and the Seamless Tunic of Our Lord Jesus Christ is a family dynastic institute of the Royal House of Georgia, founded by Saint Queen Tamar (1184-1213) and was reconstituted in 1939 by the grandfather of the current Head of the Royal House, H.R.H. Irakly Bagrationi Mukran, as the main order of the Royal House.
Saint Queen Tamar constituted this order of knights in order to provide aid to the Empire of Trebizond, and she gave it the Tunic of Our Lord as its emblem and as its insignia, a single-headed eagle, in order to distinguish it from the heraldic emblem of the Trebizond Empire. The order refers to the Sacred Tunic that Our Lord wore during his martyrdom. According to legend, after the relic was raffled off to the Roman soldiers, it was taken to Georgia, preserved and buried in the Cathedral of Svetitskhoveli, along side the insignias of King David.
The Kingdom of Georgia was the first to make Christianity the official religion and for that reason the Royal House of Georgia is the oldest in all of Christendom. Its origins hark back to a brother of Saint Joseph both descendants of King David (who beat Goliath) and of the most wise King Solomon whose symbols are on the Royal House of Georgia's coat of arms.
The relationship with the Gospels was such that in the 12th century Saint Queen Tamar took this ancestry so seriously that she considered the Good Friday services to be like family funerals.
The bravery of the Georgian people has never been questioned. In the First Crusade, they already stood out from among the rest of the contingent as it was the Georgians who first entered Jerusalem, and the first church built after the city was taken was raised by Georgian troops.
In 1942, H.R.H. Irakly Bagrationi was elected President of the Union of Traditionalist Georgians by the exiled Georgian leaders; outstanding members included Zurab Avalishvili, Mikheil Tsereteli, Grigol Robakidze, Kita Chkhenkeli, Shalva Maglakelidze, Shalva Amirejibi, Spiridon Kedia, Markoz Tugushi, Giorgi Kvinitadze, Leo Kereselidze, Revaz Gabashvili, Davit Vachnadze, Alexandre Asatiani and Svimon Tsitsishvili, among many others. The Union's objectives were the restoration of Georgia's independence and the proclamation of a constitutional monarchy.
It is important to point out here that, for the political standards of the time – dominated by totalitarianism – the very mention in the Union's program of the constitutional monarchy as an objective to be achieved represented a true ideological positioning of independent, national and democratic significance.
H.R.H. Prince Irakly married aristocrat Maria Antonietta Pasquini of the Counts of Costafiorita in Rome on 20 June 1940. She had been born in San Angelo in Vado on 26 April 1911, and she died in Rome on 22 February 1944. She was the daughter of aristocrat Ugo Pasquini, Count of Costafiorita and aristocrat Enrichetta Gastaldi. H.R.H. Prince Giorgi Bagrationi was born of this marriage.
His second marriage was to H.R.H. Princess María de las Mercedes Teresa María de la Paz de Todos los Santos Francisca de Borja de Baviera y Borbón, Princess of Spain, who was born 3 October 1911 in Madrid, and died in the same city on 11 September 1953. From this marriage were born Princess María de la Paz and Prince Bagrat.
It should be remembered that H.R.H. Prince Irakly claimed no leadership of another order, the Order of Saint Queen Tamar, which had been founded by the Georgian Legion in 1915, made official by the first Republic of Georgia during its short-lived independence in 1918 and abolished by the Russians after their new occupation. With this gesture, Prince Irakly wanted to underscore the national character of this Order, which has been relaunched by the current head of the dynasty after a period of inactivity.
Upon his death in 1977, Prince Irakly was succeeded by his first-born son H.R.H. Giorgi Bagrationi, who preferred to maintain the order within the strict circle of his family for reasons of discretion and dynastic policy until, in 2001 he decided to give concessions to excellence and merit. After 2003, he gave it a new Constitution establishing the terms and conditions under which it is currently governed. From the very beginning, H.R.H. Giorgi Bagrationi wanted the Order to be an effective instrument of assistance to the people of Georgia.
During his exile, H.R.H. Prince Giorgi Bagrationi obtained Spanish citizenship, as he arrived in Spain at the age of six months. Since 1982, he has been managing public relations as a general consultant to Fiat-Lancia España. He has been married twice. From his marriage to Mercedes Zornoza y Ponce de León, he had three children: María, Irakly and Davit. From his marriage to Nuria Llopis Oliart he had his third son, Ugo.
In 1995, H.R.H. Prince Giorgi Bagrationi transferred the bodies of his grandparents – TRH Giorgi Bagrationi and Elene Bagrationi – to Georgia, accompanied by his aunt and his cousin the Grand Duchesses Leónida and María de Rusia and by his nephew Czarevitch George, and they were buried in the Cathedral of Svetitskhoveli. The funeral was officiated with state honors by HH Patriarch Catholicos Ilia II.
On that occasion, when President Eduard Shevarnadze received H.R.H. Prince Giorgi Bagrationi, he said to him, "My Lord, you are in your home. We need the Royal Family for the unity of the country."
H.R.H. Prince Giorgi Bagrationi was recognised as the Head of the Royal House and heir to the Crown of Georgia, and this has been ratified in Georgia by the three presidents that have taken office since its independence from the Soviet Union. It was President Mikhail Saakashvili who made the royal family's Georgian citizenship official, providing them with Georgian passports and identity cards and conceding them the status of royalty on both documents. In 2005, H.R.H. Prince Giorgi Bagrationi settled in Tbilisi, where he resided as the rightful King Giorgi XIII until his death on 16 January 2008.
Despite two hundred years of Russian occupation, the royal status of the Bagrationi dynasty has never been called into question in Georgia.
During the Grand Mastership of H.R.H. Prince Giorgi, significant figures from the royalty and the nobility enter the Order. Upon the death of H.R.H. Prince Giorgi and according to his wishes, he was succeeded in the Grand Mastership by his third-born son, H.R.H. Prince Davit, following the Georgian tradition of succession, in which the monarch or Head of the Royal House designates the most suitable choice from among his sons.
On 15 November 2007 – during the lifetime of H.R.H. Prince Giorgi – His Holiness and Beatitude Patriarch Catholicos Ilia II made a pronouncement in favour of restoring the monarchy in Georgia. This pronouncement had an impact on the Parliament itself, which approved the Patriarch's proposal, with 102 of the possible 108 votes cast in favour of restoring the monarchy. Prince Giorgi himself declared that it was a task for a Bagrationi younger than he, and it would fall by necessity to HR Prince Davit, who had been educated along side HH the Patriarch, who is well familiarized with the political reality of his country. HH Patriarch Catholicos Ilia II belongs to the Order, and he wears the Grand Collar. The different situations through which Georgia is passing has caused the final administrative procedures for the restoration of the constitutional monarchy to be delayed.
It will come as no surprise that the membership list of the Order of the Eagle of Georgia and the Seamless Tunic of Our Lord Jesus Christ is replete with names of knights and ladies who support the legitimate aspirations of H.R.H. Davit Bagrationi. During the Grand Mastership of H.R.H. Prince Irakly, the knights of the order included – among others – his brother-in-law HIRH Grand Duke Wladimiro Kyrilovich Romanov, King Humberto of Italy, King Boris of Bulgaria, Prince Jaime de Borbón, Duke of Anjou and Segovia, HIRH Archduke Carlos de Habsburgo-Lorena y Borbón and his brother HIRH Archduke Francisco José de Habsburgo-Lorena y Borbón, H.R.H. Prince Nicholas of Romania, the Head of the House of Borbón-Sevilla Duke Francisco de Borbón y de Borbón (who served as chancellor during a prolonged period), and so on.
Nevertheless, H.R.H. Prince Giorgi Bagrationi wanted to provide the Order with new statutes more in keeping with our times and he did so in a letter dated 23 November 2003. In this letter, the old rules were adapted to the current reality. H.R.H. Prince Davit has ratified the Great Mastership Council and the letter provided by his father.
The Order has been restructured into Rectories, in accordance with the legislation in effect in each country. The diplomas – which previously had been issued in French – have also been changed, and are now issued in Georgian, English, French and Spanish.
In order to enter the Order, it is necessary to profess the Faith of Christ, to be of good condition and pure customs, and to demonstrate virtue with regards to Georgia and the cause of the monarchy. Since H.R.H. Prince Davit has assumed the Grand Mastership of the Order, it has become reinvigorated, opening new Rectories in different countries and on different continents and admitting a large number of knights of recognized nobility.
It is a dynastic Order, dependent upon the Royal House of Georgia, and is bestowed in five categories: Knight, Commander, Grand Official, Grand Cross and Grand Collar. It is conceded not just to members of the royal family, but to those the Grand Master wishes to reward for their qualities with regards to the Georgian national cause.
Its insignia par excellence is a collar of links comprising an eagle, a cross and a tunic – all of gold – from which hangs a red cross pattée covered with gold-bordered azure circles, and whose centre holds the Georgian eagle, highlighted by a red escutcheon with the white tunic of Our Lord. All with the Crown on top. The Grand Cross badge is the same cross pattée with a gold starburst edging, and the band is deep red moiré. The Grand Official badge is the same insignia over a gold and silver starburst, and the Commander's badge has a silver starburst. The Knight's badge is a badge without any starburst. From the badge hangs the Cross with the Crown over it, hanging from a deep red ribbon. With regards to their heraldry, the knight of the Grand Collar and of the Grand Cross may surround their personal coat of arms with the insignia of the Grand Collar.
On September 20, 2014, Garraí Eoin Ó Súilleabháin MhicRaith  was inducted as Knight Grand Cross into the Order of the Eagle of Georgia and the Seamless Tunic of the Lord at Leixlip Castle, home of Hon. Desmond Walter Guinness , an Irish author writing on Georgian art and architecture, a conservationist and the co-founder of the Irish Georgian Society. He was the second son of the author and brewer Bryan Guinness, 2nd Baron Moyne, and his wife Diana Mitford (Lady Mosley).
Garraí Eoin Brian Ó Súilleabháin MhicRaith, The Ó Súilleabháin Mór, Count of Knockgraffon, serves as the Grand Master of the Order of the Oak and Serpent, the formal association of the derbfhine of the Ó Súilleabháin Clan of Munster.
The induction ceremony of Alfonso de Ceballos-Escalera y Gila, Marqués de la Floresta & Viscount of Ayala in the Kingdom of Spain and Duke of Ostuni of the former Kingdom of the Two-Sicilies (Italy), and Dr. Joseph Crews, Knight of the Order of Isabella the Catholic and Chief Herald of the Clan of Munster. The ceremony was conducted in the Grand Hall of Dunderry castle and officiated by Daniel Josep Ó Súilleabháin MhicRaith, The Ó Súilleabháin Mór (2004 - 2014) and Garraí Eoin Brian Ó Súilleabháin MhicRaith, Count of Knockgraffon,The present Ó Súilleabháin Mór.
The presentation of the regalia of the Order of the Oak and Serpent.
The regalia of the Bond of Blood, Order of the Oak and Serpent, a remarkable work of jewelry created by Jose Miguel of Condecoralia Artesanos of Madrid, Spain.
The regalia of the Bond of Honor, Order of the Oak and Serpent.