Mission of the Ó Súilleabháin Clann of Munster
1. To preserve and promote the tribal identity of the Ó Súilleabháin clan.
2. To preserve and promote the Gaelic identity of the Ó Súilleabháin clan, including the language, music, art, history, literature, theology, philosophy, myths, and legends of the Milesian Celts.
3. To support any historical research or activity that reveals the manners and customs of our ancestors.
4. To identify, recognize, and honor our ancestors.
5. To support yDNA research that supports the Milesian tradition and the noble pedigrees of the Ó Súilleabháin clan and to counter any proposals that contradict the beliefs of our ancestors.
6. To use yDNA data to properly identify to which of the sundry Ó Súilleabháin sub-septs each of our members belong.
6. To preserve and promote the tribal identity of the Ó Súilleabháin MhicRaith sept (Sliocht MhicRaith), including its birthright to the title, ‘The Ó Súilleabháin Mór, Hereditary Chief of the Name’, upon the extinction of the Ó Súilleabháin MhicRuairi line.
7. To establish and maintain a fully functional Gelfhine, Derbhfine, Íarfine, and Indfhine to administer the affairs of the Ó Súilleabháin Clan of Munster.
8. To follow the Laws of Tanistry in the conduct of the clan as interpreted and determined by the Derbhfine.
9. To commission the Derbhfine to identify and officially recognize the legitimate standing Irish clan chiefs and to seek and establish formal relations between the clans.
10. To seek and establish formal relations between the clans and other royal houses of the world, particularly the noble courts of Europe.
11. To embrace and defend the sacred relationship between the Irish clans and their ancestral lands.
12. To aggressively counter all anti-clan rhetoric and propaganda.